Who we are
Chris Garner (ex Mono Pumps Engineer) formed Industrial Pumps in 1988 which became incorporated in 2002 and commenced trading as Industrial Pumps Limited on 1 April 2006 after 18 years of successful trading as a partnership.
Industrial Pumps is one of only seven official Mono Pumps distributors in the UK, is an official distributor for Lowara, and are the only authorised repairer of the Haigh range of sewage equipment, including:
- Ace Screeners
Industrial Pumps is actively involved in resolving customers’ problems and prides itself on quality/service and technical ability. In fact, at Industrial Pumps we see ourselves as more than just a pump supplier, we see ourselves as pumping consultants with expertise to help solve your problems.
Our service levels can be considered very high. Reaction to customers’ requests/requirements are a priority with all personnel working as a team to ensure our high standards are maintained.
Industrial Pumps Ltd offers a collection and delivery service by our own fleet of vehicles, including 3 vans and a drop side lorry with Hiab.
We work on a regular basis with the following industries:
- Water and Waste Treatment
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Environmental Control
WHAT WE OFFER
- New pumps
- Pump repairs
- Screen servicing
- Site surveys
- Site pressure washing
- Condition monitoring
- Pump spares
- Screen repairs
- Electrical servicing
- Incinerator shutdown work
- Reporting with photographs
- Laser aligning
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON
- Quality - All work goes through the ISO9001 system
- 100% Traceability - Bespoke Service Computer Management System
- Environmental - Fully Compliant with and certified 14001
- Health and Safety - Trained workforce undertake regular training updates